OPERATIONAL STRATEGY is the professional practice oriented course for all managers, TOP managers and Business owners. The course is provides necessary knowledge in operational strategies development.
About the program
Duration is 2 month
Development of an operational strategy of a Company.
The course is centered around the following topics:
- The concept of operational management
- Operational function
- Priority areas for the development of production systems
- Operational strategy and competitiveness
- Operational strategy: concepts and frame work
- Strategic sourcing and structuring of operational processes
- Process improvement and process innovation
- The influence of external and internal factors on the production system
- Operating system and competitiveness
- Human resources, work planning and labor rationing
- Personnel management concept
- Increasing productivity and motivating work
- Quality management
- Quality requirements and quality assurance costs
- Product quality management process
- Quality control and improvement. Quality control tools
- Product standardization and certification
Educational fee is $ 750
Request detailed information of the program to find all details and discounts available.