STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT is the practical course for Managers and Business Owners. The course is the part of the Executive MBA program, which is developed by the International Management Academy (New York, USA) in cooperation with AFW Academy Wirtschaftsakademie Bad Harzburg GmbH, (Bad Harzburg, Germany.
- Duration is 5 month;
- Professional tutor;
- Certificate Strategic Management IMA World Wide, USA & Harzburg Diploma Strategic Management AFW, Germany;
- Author’s business books developed as the step-by-step plan strategy development (300 pages of structured information with up-to-date examples and practical articles of Harvard Business Review;
- Templates & check-lists (pdf/excel);
- Every 2 weeks control of implementation of the methodologies by expert-consultant;
- The final result is the developed strategy of the business/company for 1-3 years.
- Strategic management: fundamentals, models, concepts
- Strategic analysis
- Sectoral analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Analysis of strategic potential
- Analysis of strategy compliance
- General Strategies
- Strategies with considering the various factors
- Strategic diversification
- Realization of the strategy
Educational fee is $2200.