Duration: 2 months.
Practical components: various tasks in the form of business cases, tests, crosswords; templates, checklists, business projects under own activities.
Result: development of an operational strategy of a Company.
The course is centered around the following topics:
- The concept of operational management
- Operational function
- Priority areas for the development of production systems
- Operational strategy and competitiveness
- Operational strategy: concepts and frame work
- Strategic sourcing and structuring of operational processes
- Process improvement and process innovation
- The influence of external and internal factors on the production system
- Operating system and competitiveness
- Human resources, work planning and labor rationing
- Personnel management concept
- Increasing productivity and motivating work
- Quality management
- Quality requirements and quality assurance costs
- Product quality management process
- Quality control and improvement. Quality control tools
- Product standardization and certification
Educational fee is $ 750
Request detailed information of the program to find all details and discounts available.