Duration: 2 months.
Practical components: various tasks in the form of business cases, tests, crosswords; templates, checklists, business projects under own activities.
Results: the acquired skills of correct financial information interpretation and right decisions making.
The course is centered around the following topics:
- Methodological foundations of financial decisions making
- Basic concepts of the financial management
- Cash flows and methods of their assessment in relation to the management of the company’s finances
- Determination of the amount of cash flows
- Calculation of parameters of cash flows
- Types of cash flow reports
- Financial planning and forecasting
- Short-term financial planning
- Methods of predicting financial indicators
- Situational analysis and forecasting methods
- Prediction based on proportional dependencies
- Basic financial ratios
- Financial plan
Educational fee is $ 750
Request detailed information of the program to find all details and discounts available.